Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1st MSN Love Letter From My Dear Chloe~


To My Lovely DarlDarl,

Thinking back what we going through from beginning we met be friend and couple till now. At this moment i am sure on one thing my decision is right to give both of us a chance to develop...

To be honest from the beginning until now, I am still afraid of your past (ex)... I used to think u guys might get back together because 5 Years relation is very long... However, I convenient myself by telling myself everyone have past and included myself cant mind too much. Be with u I am happy.

My life previously is in between black and white, which is grey. But you make me believe that I deserve a better life, and my life is very colorful now. Hope you are same too...

I don't know how long we will be together but I wish to be forever. Anyway, happy for now and I believe go with the flow is the happiest way...

Suddenly, I felt thankful to god... (haha) cause I met you.
And I have been chosen by you as girlfriend,
And I've gave you a chance,
And thing work out...
DarlDarl... I LOVE YoU *HugHug*

Your Sweet DearDear Chloe


After I read it from my dear, I am so touching... and speechless...
I can't promise much things to her, but at least, I will treat her the best whatever I can.
Is she, lets me to get back the feeling of love.

Everyone has not borned perfectly in this world, I as well...
She always the cute and happy girl that I love in my heart.
My naughty DearDear. I love you too~

P/S : Oh ya... For the very first time i get punched by a girl and she is my very naughty DearDear. It's very pain on my mouth. Ish Ish ish~

1 comment: