Friday, April 2, 2010

~ -Love Confession- ~

To my MuuMuu Dear~

We started our love jurney since 05 Nov 2009,
and until now we have gone through 5months of period.
But it's just like 5 years wahaha...

Darl always feel very happy and sweet with you,
although you are not beside me.

I really need to thank you my deardear for being so sayang me...
And when I receive the present you specially brought for me from Sabah, I feel very very happy and sweet which cannot describe by words.
The present cover is the most special I ever receive.
With your drawing, so cute to cheer me up! MUAKZZ MUAKZZ MUAKZZ. x infinity >.<

Hahaha... It is soooooooo cute! tomato head with 5 sticks :P My drawing is worst than this kakaka.


And I am here to say sorry to you too,
Sometimes, I am so naughty to make you worry about me.
I don't want to let you worry me, but the end make you more worry me.
(I am so stupid... hahaha...)
I always to teach you how to let go something and take it easy,
but, I am also the one screwing into the dead end.

I just look like a child who never grow up in your heart.
Hahaha... (Hiding into your armpit :D:D:D)
Although I am not the best guy in the world,
But I am always learn to be your better man.

I LOVE YOU MY DEARDEAR.

From your Piggy DarlDarl :P

No comments:

Post a Comment