Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Wonderful Night

This is the 1st time i write in english version, not much expression and a simple english, as I not pro at it. Haha...

7:00pm - After a hour of jam at MRR2 (MRR2 always jam for nothing). and finally reached BRJ and met my ex-colleague from Vimatic (Anthony) for a dinner.

BRJ, I have been 2-3 years didn't go to BRJ since my college friends had move out from there. The nasi lemak ayam, still very nice to eat! Yummy... Remember when college time, One week at least went for one time, for supper, and then... computer gaming.

After the dinner, we went to church located at Taman Melawati. Met my another ex-colleague from Vimatic (Chan), other hiking friends, and one primary school friend there. Today church gathering theme is "Tea Time/Coffee Time" or both also wrong, I had forget it already. Haha.
Those songs, dramas and speeches bring me a new story title. I will try to write it in english... Try...

In between, I want to say sorry to her, I thought my message is sent out, but after 20minutes I only know that the message failed to send.

Then I leave church when their tea time, and head over to my... Interesting parts is coming after this.

I heading to Setiawangsa, passed through Wangsa Maju section 4. There is a Wangsa Walk, I just like ah beng didn't know about it keep looking what has inside there, and get people horns. Wangsa Maju had change quite a lot... Setiawangsa, it's my 1st time to went there, last time is just pass by on the army camps only. Just opposite the army camp enterance, need to turn in left, then go straight. **sensored** due to location confidential privacy. Hahaha...

Then we heading to Taman Melati area, in the between, she suggested to call another colleague up that stay nearby, but she said not convenient to meet. There is only thing come's up my mind is that she want to have more "private" times with her boy friend, any other reasons is fake for me. Hahaha, sorry ya SY.

While going to reach Taman Melati, MX suggested go to "Little Genting" as she not been there before. Then I turned back, in between **bla bla bla**.
Not long, we had reach ampang. I am thinking that is there 2 Little Genting, as mentioned by her, because I had also outdated from this places. The 1st Little Genting is located at residence area, not that nice. The 2nd Little Genting, I think it's the Jalan Ampang-Hulu Langat Hill maybe, and there is foods stall to eat, according my 3 years back memories. Haha.

And still manage to find the enterance for the Hill side. When we heading up, my car petrol light is on! Hahaha... I am thinking turn back? or not? to find a petrol station, but my final is just continue to drive.

On the way, we had seen many cars parks beside the roadside. I am thinking what are they doing inside their cars there... And just 2-3minutes time, we had reach the middle point of the hill. It's changed a lot! so much different. (Really OMG, I am super kampung boy at KL. LOL)
Carpark RM2/entry. and we walk up there. There is so crowded, Gasoline, Look up Point, Bread & Olives Cafe. And we decided to let B&O to earn our money.

In between we had changed 2 places and finally get a side table for KL views. The drinks we ordered, take a damn long time to process, we suspected the strawberry is on the way from Cameron Highland. The true fact is, the blended machine broke down...

Before we leave, I had went for a pizzz. At first, I am finding a gent toilet, but how come there is no doors for it (guys stand point)? Hmm, then I don't care and didn't thought on it. While in process, I saw there is 2 water-taps there, what design is this? no auto flushing??? Don't care la... After I finish and went out, a cleaner told me that it's for the muslim prayers washing area.
I stunned! hahaha. then I "Oh" only... I feel so fool that time, as there is a gang of guys standing outside there. Then I run back to my seat.

We make a move to next destination, Ampang "Nine Emperor Gods" Temple (Direct translated from Chinese). **Non-disclosed** for a good memory. But in the middle, there is suddenly rain comes up. :) And feel sorry that I didn't manage to get the "Ding Ding Tang" for her.

The rain went heavy when we get in to my car. Luckily we didn't wait for the rain stop. It's 3am.
After I fetched MX back, and I reach home roughly 3 something - 4am. Then sweet sweet dream.

It's a wonderful night for me, and have a good memory with her. **Dot Dot Dot with own feelings**

No comments:

Post a Comment